What type of information do we collect and when do we collect it?
At JMVC, the type of information we collect may be personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, etc.
We collect this information when we ask for your personal information so you can participate in our special offers or when you place an order for the first time and register as a customer. Before sending you the Newsletter, our offers or the season catalogue by e-mail, we will actively request your authorisation. In addition, when you visit our website, we collect “click path” data (server address, domain name, etc.). This information helps us to improve our service through statistics.
In cases in which the user provides their credit card number in order to pay for the requested services, you are informed that these data are passed directly to the payment gateway provider, which proceeds to securely store said data on its servers. To exercise your rights, you may contact this provider under the terms established in their privacy policies. The user is informed that Green Valley Shoemakers, S.L. (hereinafter “GVS”) does not have access at any time to the card data provided, and that the transmission of these data is necessary to provide the card payment service.
The user’s contact information may be used to inform him or her of offers, even electronically, unless they have marked the option included in the form to avoid these types of notifications. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if the user wishes to stop receiving notifications from GVS, he or she may unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the email address given in the Identification section.
GVS has taken the necessary technical and organisational steps to guarantee the confidentiality, security and integrity of the personal data provided, as well as to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the level of protection required by data protection legislation.
In order to keep your personal data updated, the user must inform GVS of any change that may occur to them, otherwise GVS cannot confirm their veracity and cannot be held liable for any damages that may arise in the provision of services.
How do we use it?
The information provided helps us to compile statistics or improve our web functionalities as well as to provide the services that we offer through our website. Furthermore, we use the information to send you email notifications, offers and news, but only in relation to our products. You will receive this information if you have authorised us to send it to you by checking the corresponding box.
Who manages it?
How do we protect it?
All the information provided is stored under secure networks and can only be accessed by the same authorised and limited personnel who are required to protect the confidentiality of the information. However, whenever personal information is provided on the Internet, there is a risk that third parties, whose control is beyond our reach, may intercept this information. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the use that is made of the information you provide under your responsibility.
Who has access to your information and to what extent?
We will only disclose your information when required by law. We will not sell, trade or transfer to third parties any type of information you provide to us without your prior consent and in accordance with current legislation on data protection.
A cookie is a small amount of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes to collect information about your visits and thereby improve your browsing experience. Cookies can be used to verify your activity on our website and reveal data such as the products you buy, for example.
You can disable all cookies if you do not want to receive them and/or have your computer notify you whenever they are being used. In both cases, you must change your browser settings. Keep in mind that if you set your computer to reject cookies, you may be limiting the functionality of the website you visit and may not be able to access some of its features.
JMVC asks parents and guardians of minors to be aware that it is possible that their children may visit our website, and therefore it is advisable to warn them not to provide any personal information to any website without your prior consent. JMVC always cares about the safety of minors.
The user may send a letter to the address: Green Valley Shoemakers, S.L. Huerta Perdida Industrial Park, Nave E09, 21600, Valverde del Camino, Huelva, España, or write an email to email@example.com, with “Data Protection” in the subject heading, attaching a photocopy of your identification card, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
- Revoke the consent granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limit the processing of data by GVS when any of the conditions provided in data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Exercise your right of opposition.
Users may also complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) when they believe that the rights recognised by applicable data protection regulations have been violated.
Accessing, rectifying and cancelling your data
You may access, cancel or rectify your personal data at any time as well as the use we make thereof. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter via regular post to JMVC, Parque Industrial Huerta Perdida, Nave E09, 21600 Valverde del Camino, Huelva, España.
How long will JMVC process personal data?
The user’s data will be kept as long as necessary to provide the requested services. Once these services have been terminated, your data will be kept for the legally required periods for possible liabilities stemming from the services provided. The processing of registered users’ data will continue until the owner of the created account requests their removal.
Green Valley Shoemakers, S.L. holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, especially including, but not limited to, the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names and data included in the website.
Customers and users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered to be a computer program. As such, all Spanish and European Community regulations in force on the subject also apply.
The full or partial reproduction of this website or any of its content is expressly forbidden, even by means of a hyperlink, without the express and written permission of GVS.
Likewise, copying, reproducing, adapting, modifying, distributing, commercialising, publicly communicating and/or performing any other action that involves the infringement of current Spanish and/or international regulations on intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the content of the website without the prior express and written authorisation of GVS is strictly prohibited.
GVS informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorisation on the intellectual and/or industrial property rights or on any other property or right directly or indirectly related to the content of the website.
Access and use of the website and our content
Customers and users are fully responsible for their conduct when accessing the information on the website, when browsing it and after they have accessed it.
As a consequence of the foregoing, customers and users are the only ones responsible to GVS and third parties for:
- Any consequences that may arise from the use of any of the content of the website, whether published by GVS or not or published under its name in an official manner or not, for purposes or effects that are unlawful or contrary to this document.
- Any consequences that may arise from use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that may in any way damage, disable or impair the website or its services or prevent its normal enjoyment by other users.
GVS reserves the right to update the content when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to it, temporarily or definitively, as well as to deny access to the website by customers and users who misuse the content and/or breach any of the conditions set out in this document.
GVS informs you that it does not guarantee:
- That the access to the website and/or to the linked website is uninterrupted or free of error.
- That the content or software that customers and users access through the website or linked websites does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements that may cause changes to their system or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system or cause other types of damage.
- The use of the information or content of this website or linked websites that customers and users could make for their personal purposes. Customers and users must consider the information contained on this website to be informative and orientational, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why GVS does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this website. As such, GVS assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any possible damage or inconvenience to users that could arise from any inaccuracy present on the website.
GVS does not assume any responsibility, including but not limited to:
- The use that customers or users may make of the materials on this website or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the content of the website or third parties.
- Any damages and losses to customers and users caused by the normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organisation or location of the content and/or access to the website and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or use of the technical elements that the website or a program provides to the user.
- The content of websites that customers or users can access from links included in the website, whether authorised or not.
- The access by minors to the content included in the website, as it is the parents’ or guardians’ responsibility to exercise proper control over the activity of their children or minors under their care or to install any of the tools to control use of the Internet in order to prevent (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorisation of their parents or guardians.
- The communication or dialogues during the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organised through or around the website and/or linked websites, nor will it be held liable for possible damages and losses that customers or individuals and/or groups suffer as a result of said communication and/or dialogues.
GVS will not be held responsible in any case for:
- Errors or delays in access to the website by the customer when entering their information in the order form, the slow or impossible reception by the recipients of their order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems on the Internet, unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure and any other unforeseen contingency beyond the good faith of GVS.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communication, deleted or incomplete transmissions, and therefore no assurance is given that the website services shall be operational at all times.
- Errors or damages in or to the website due to a customer’s inefficient or use in bad faith of the service.
- The non-functioning of the email address provided by the customer for the delivery of the order confirmation.
- In any case, GVS is committed to solving any problems that may arise and to offering all the necessary support to customers to resolve any incident quickly and satisfactorily.
- In addition, GVS has the right to carry out promotional campaigns to encourage new customers to sign up for services for defined periods of time. GVS reserves the right to modify the conditions for taking advantage of special offers, to extend them by notifying customers thereof or to exclude any of the participants in the special offer if any anomaly, abuse or unethical behaviour is detected in the customer’s participation therein.
- The consequences of the advice provided by our agents through customer service. Advice is always given as a form of guidance.
Use of cookie technology
The processing of personal data, as well as the sending of commercial notifications by electronic means, will be done in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of GVS in order to meet the commitments arising from the relationship we have with you. You may exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to our address: Parque Industrial Huerta Perdida, Nave E09, 21600 Valverde del Camino, Huelva, España.
Unless you inform us otherwise, we will assume that your data have not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent for the treatment thereof.
Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Article 21 states that if you have provided your express consent, in the form of registration on the website, we may send you advertising of our products or special offers that we think may be of interest to you, either by email or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication.
We inform you that you may revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications by sending an email to the email address: email@example.com.
GVS may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which shall in no case be construed as a waiver of the same other than upon an express acknowledgement by GVS or limitation of the remedy that corresponds in each case.
Modification of the conditions of use
GVS reserves the right to modify the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as these General Conditions, at any time. Therefore, it is recommended that customers read them carefully every time they access the website. Customers and users will always have these in a visible and freely accessible place for any queries they may wish to make. In any case, acceptance of the conditions will be a previous and essential step to the acquisition of any available product through the website.
Applicable law and arbitration
For any litigious matter or issue that concerns the website www.javiermorato.com, Spanish law will be applicable, with the Courts of Valverde del Camino (Spain) holding jurisdiction for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to the use of this website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
These Conditions of Sale (hereinafter “CU”), regulate the use of the website www.javiermorato.com (hereinafter “the website”) of which Green Valley Shoemakers, S.L. is the owner.
GVS is a Spanish limited liability company with registered office in Huerta Perdida Industrial Park, Nave E09, 21600 Valverde del Camino, Huelva, Spain, registered with tax identification number (CIF) B-21595970 in the Huelva Business Register, volume 1121, book 0, folio 160, section 8, sheet H 24809. Registration or entry 1 / Date 12 November 2018.
Through its website www.javiermorato.com, GVS provides information about its products and services and offers the possibility of purchasing them. Due to the content and purpose of the website, people who wish to buy any of their products (hereinafter “customers”) must complete all the fields in the form before placing their order and mark that they accept the CU in the version published at the time of accessing the website.
In any case, there are pages of the website accessible to individuals and legal entities that fail to make any purchase (hereinafter “users”). In this sense, users who access these parts of the website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set out in these General Conditions, to the extent that they may be applicable.
GVS informs its customers and users that it is exclusively aimed at a public over 18 years of age.
Information about the product
The descriptions of the products displayed on the website are as faithful as possible to the finished product. However, the information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them, are presented as a rough guide. The price of the products may not include shipping costs, which will be detailed at the end of the transaction.
Purchases that will be delivered within any of the European Union member states will be subject to VAT. Purchases that must be delivered to non-member states of the European Union, the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla, will be exempt from VAT, without prejudice to the application of taxes and duties in accordance with the regulations in force in each of these territories.
GVS informs the customer that under no circumstances will it intentionally sell more units than those in stock and that it will do its utmost to please all of its customers in their demand for its products.
Yet occasionally, and due to causes that are difficult to control by GVS, such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the quantity finally put up for sale differs from what is actually in stock.
In the event that a product is not available after an order has been placed, the customer will be informed by email of the full or partial cancellation of the order. Partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give customers the right to cancel the entire order. If as a result of this cancellation a customer wants to return the delivered product, he or she must follow the instructions in the Return section.
Customers agree to pay at the time they place their order. The corresponding shipping rates will be added to the initial price displayed on the website for each of the products offered.
In any case, customers will be previously notified of those rates before completing their purchase. The order receipt will be sent to the email address provided by the customer when filling in the order form.
Customers must pay the amount corresponding to their order through their credit card, debit card or PayPal account.
GVS has the strictest security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the authenticated CES protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is encrypted and transmitted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the customer’s computer and the website. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
– That the customer is communicating his/her data to the GVS server centre and not to any other person who may try to impersonate him/her.
– That the data are transmitted in encrypted format between the customer and the GVS server centre, preventing it from possibly being read or manipulated by third parties.
Likewise, GVS states that it does not have access to confidential data related to the means of payment used and therefore does not store them either. Only Banco Popular (Santander Group) has access to these data as a way of managing payments and collections and they are inaccessible to other third parties.
Completion of orders
Once the order has been completed, the conditions of use have been accepted and the purchase confirmed, GVS will always send an email to the customer confirming the details of the purchase made.
Cancellation of orders
JMVC will accept cancellations of orders when requested before they have left our warehouses. To cancel an order, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the order is assigned or sent, we will not accept cancellations for operational reasons. If you still want to cancel an order once it has been assigned or left our warehouses, you must return it, following the steps in the Return section.
Green Valley Shoemakers, S.L. undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the customer in the order form. In order to optimise delivery, we thank our customers for indicating an address where the order can be delivered during normal business hours.
GVS will not be responsible for mistakes caused in the delivery when the shipping address entered by the customer in the order form does not match the real address or has been omitted.
GVS informs the customer that it is possible for the same order to be divided into several shipments.
Product delivery deadline
The deadline set for deliveries ranges from 2 to 45 business days, depending on the country of destination. For orders shipped abroad, the deadline will be one to two weeks. Shipping times are indicative. Each delivery is considered carried out from the moment in which the courier company makes the product available to the customer, which takes place through the control system used by the courier company. In the event of a delay in delivering an order attributable to GVS, customers may cancel their order according to the procedure described in the Return section.
Situations in which the order has been made available to the customer by the courier company within the agreed period and could not be delivered for reasons attributable to the customer will not be considered a delay in delivery.
Failed and lost deliveries
If the customer is absent at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a delivery note with instructions on how to arrange a new delivery.
If delivery of the order has not been successful after the courier has held it for 3 to 5 business days, the order will be returned to our stores and the customer must pay the new shipping costs.
Likewise, the customer will be responsible for returning the merchandise to its place of origin, as well as any possible associated management expenses. These expenses will be deducted from the amount paid for purchasing the items.
If loss of the package is the reason why the delivery could not be made, our courier will begin an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our couriers usually range between one and three weeks.
Diligence in delivery
The customer must check the package is in good condition in the presence of the courier delivering the ordered product on behalf of GVS, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected on the packaging. If afterwards, once the product has been reviewed, the customer should detect any incident such as a blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused by the shipment, the latter agrees to inform GVS via email in the shortest possible time and in a maximum of 7 business days from delivery.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
All products purchased at Green Valley Shoemakers, S.L. may be returned and refunded, provided that the customer returns the purchased product(s) to GVS within a maximum period of 15 working days from the date of dispatch of the order and that the remaining conditions established in this section are met.
GVS will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labelling as much as possible.
- The customer must return the product making sure that it reaches the GVS warehouses in the safest conditions possible in a protective box or something similar.
- A copy of the invoice must be included in the package, with the returned products and the reason for the return marked and the attached return form filled in.
- The return will be shipped freight collect through the same courier by which the product was received. If the delivery is handled by another courier, shipping costs will have to be pre-paid by the shipper. GVS will not accept return deliveries with unpaid postage.
- If you wish to return a product, please contact us at email@example.com, indicating what you would like to return and the reason why. If the return is attributable to GVS (the product is defective or is not the one that was ordered), you will be reimbursed and GVS will pay the shipping and return costs, if applicable. However, if there is another reason (the products were delivered correctly but are not to your liking), you must pay the shipping and return costs. Once the return is received, GVS will check the status of the product and proceed to reimburse you, if applicable.
GVS will not be held responsible for any costs to return products other than those established in this procedure.
Product returns will entitle the customer to a refund equal to the cost of the returned products, minus the shipping and return costs, if the return must be paid by the customer.
Only if the delivered product is defective or incorrect shall GVS also reimburse the customer for the corresponding shipping costs if the customer paid them. Refunds and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds.
GVS will manage the refund under the same system that was used for payment within 48 hours of verification that the returned order has returned to the warehouse. The deposit of the refund in the customer’s account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The refund will be paid within up to 7 days for debit cards/bank transfers and up to 30 days for credit cards.
In any case, changes are not possible for custom products.
Failure to comply with the obligations of any of the parties due to force majeure will not imply any liability for any of the parties. Fulfilment of the obligation will be delayed until the case of force majeure has ceased. Therefore, either of the parties may request the termination of the contract, without any type of compensation, if said case is prolonged.
Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
Purchases made through the website www.javiermorato.com are subject to Spanish legislation.
Any dispute or discrepancy arising in the interpretation or application of these contractual conditions will be submitted to the competent Courts and Tribunals to consider such matters as they apply to consumers, at the place where the obligation is fulfilled or at the domicile of the purchasing party.
If the purchasing party’s domicile is located outside Spain, both parties submit, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the Courts of Valverde del Camino (Spain).